In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Course Records - WakeMed Soccer Park
Set a NEW course record & win a $10 gift code!
5K - Male: N. Wollersheim - 17:33 (2019) 8K - Male: G. Wright Colopy - 28:31 (2017)
5K - Female: L. Duncan - 19:55 (2019) 8K - Female: J. Franklin - 32:07 (2018)
Nonprofits provide important programs and services to our community for the needs not met by the government or other organizations. Unfortunately, they can't all have their own races to help raise support for their missions. That's why Fit & Able is staging the Charity Distance Festival at no charge to the participating nonprofits to help them raise much needed revenue and provide them the opportunity to raise awareness about their efforts too.
Fit & Able loves family fitness and whose four-legged furry friend isn't part of the family? Dog owners are welcome to run with their pups in the Doggie Dash 5K and Doggie Dash 8K! For only $10 per pup it will be happy trails for both runners and their dogs. AND, the full $10 dog fee goes to support participating charities!
If you know of a great local charitable organization that may like to participate in the Charity Distance Festival please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW RRCA INSURANCE GUIDELINES: Only one dog per registered runner and dogs must remain on leashes at all times. You MUST register your dog in order for them to run with you. Dogs are ONLY allowed in the Doggie Dash 5K and Doggie Dash 8K. Kids 12 & Younger are NOT allowed in the Doggie Dash 5K or Doggie Dash 8K.
*** The Doggie Dash Dog Registration is an add-on you can select WHILE registering for the in-person Doggie Dash 5K or Doggie Dash 8K or any virtual race. ***
If you are interested in sponsoring the Charity Distance Festival please email Info@FitandAble.net for more information!
Sign up, invite friends and family to join you, and get over $150 in rewards and swag! Yes, really!
1. First, sign up for the 5K or greater distance!
2. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link in your confirmation email to share with your friends and family or post on social media. Get more info on Referral Refunds here.
3. Get 5 friends to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive up to a $15 refund. Boom!
4. Get 5 more friends (10 total) to join you and get up to another $15 of your registration fee back.
5. Get another 5 friends (15 total) to sign up and we will send you a FREE "Certified Fit & Able" t-shirt.
6. But if you can get 25 friends or family all in to race with you, then we will give you $100 CASH!
PLUS, if your friends and family sign up through your referral link within 72 hours they can use the special code in your registration confirmation pop-up to get a $5 discount at checkout too!
You can also potentially get up to $15 off each team member's registration fee when you recruit a team!
1. First, create a team while you're signing up for any distance!
2. Invite your friends and family to sign up and join your team. (Pssst... they can use your unique referral link so you get the credit towards the referral swag!)
3. After 10 members join the team all will get an automatic $5 refund on their registration fee! Plus a $5 discount for future team members.
4. When your team reaches 25 members everyone will get another $5 refund! Plus a $10 discount for future team members.
5. AND, when your team reaches 50 members everyone will get yet another $5 refund! Plus a $15 discount for that last team member!
ALSO, you can get up to $25 of your registration fee back when you choose to become a fundraiser for any participating charity while signing up and requesting a refund if you raise at least $250 (must check the box during signup!).
Some Restrictions and Limitations Apply. Check the Event FAQ or contact Info@fitandable.net if you have questions.
If you have a song you'd like us to add to the Official Charity Distance Festival Playlist (and it's both appropriate for all ages and fits the Charity Distance Festival theme!), then please send your suggestion to email@example.com and we will check it out!
The Charity Distance Festival and all its participants are subject to these event policies.
Information from this master site is often shared to or scraped by other online sources that aren't updated when changes are made here. This site on RunSignUp is the only official and updated source for information regarding this event. Everyone who registers for this event will be automatically subscribed to Fit & Able's email distribution list and may unsubscribe at any time.
Fit & Able Productions is a nonprofit organization that has been supporting community and family fitness in Cary since 1997 through organizing creative events and training programs. Proceeds from our events that aren't designated to support other organizations go to support the event and other Fit & Able nonprofit activities.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the Charity Distance Festival.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.